- Family – though scattered around today, all are healthy and happy and safe
- A good man – hard to find and harder to hold onto, but I’ve managed it for another year
- Friends – local and scattered, August moms, C&Jers, MTers, and bloggy types.
- My kitties – purr babies spreading fur and love every day.
- Insurance settlements – oh yeah.
- A secure job – double oh yeah these days.
- Twitter and facebook and texting and email keeping me connected to my scattered friends.
- This blog for providing a dumping ground for my thoughts and for inspiring me to express myself differently and to look at everyday events with a new eye.
- Finally finding something to hang on my red wall:
And yeah, the next project on the list is replacing that ugly 80s style hanging stairway light.