1. Have you ever been on TV? I don’t know! Well, wait, possibly when I was dancing and we were the halftime show for a Lakers basketball game, I might have flashed across the screen in the background of an interview?
2. Have you ever sung in public? Oh hell no.
3. Have you ever dyed your hair blond? No. Did add red highlights once, but never blond.
4. Have you ever eaten frogs’ legs? Probably though I don’t have specific memory of it. When we went on cruises when I was a teen I tried all sorts of things once just for the heck of it.
5. Have you ever received a present that you really hated? Hmm, hated is a strong workd. I’d say no to that. Though I have received my share of clothes or jewelry that did not fit or were not to my taste at all. Those are always risky items to give I think! (though diamonds are NEVER a risk ;-))
6. Have you ever walked into a lamp post? No. I’ve seen it happen though and you just cannot help laughing even though you know it had to hurt! Best one ever though was DS1 being a general goofball and walking into a shoping cart railing and literally flipping over it head over heels as if it was the monkey bars on the playground. I even remember which store it was – and he was about 13 so this was 10 years ago – laughed so so so hard!
7. Have you ever cooked a meal by yourself for more than 15 people? No, never by myself.
8. Have you ever fallen or stumbled in front of others? Yes. Tripped my way down the stairs a few years ago in front of all three of my guys. Sprained my ankle pretty good too.
9. Have you ever done volunteer work? Would my blog readers like to answer that one? I might have mentioned one or two examples 😉