- Heading back to Dream Dinners Thursday night now that LL is in high gear with games and practices. Plus, the menu for March looked more appealing than the last two months.
- March is pretty busy at work so no time for creative thought.
- Still have 2 tax returns to complete.
- It’s been 10 days since I vacuumed. The cat hair is taking over.
- The sun is shining and after all that rain it means that things are growing. Which means yard work needs doing.
- Pop Warner sign ups have started online and the first in person (read – all day) registration is this Sunday.
I asked for March, didn’t I?
I love your category tag, ‘stuff n fluff’
I know this sounds hokie, but enjoy it while the kids are still young and living at home…blink and they are grown and gone and you will miss it all!
OH, I already know that with my oldest being 23. Those were 23 years that went by in about 5 years, I swear!
I hope you have a wonderful Dream Dinners experience. It is the ultimate buy in bulk and save way to have a home cooked dinner and does cost less than buying the same ingredients at a grocery store. It is also very eco friendly, so much less packaging when you buy in bulk. We actually have children on our tasting panels; it is amazing to see what kids will really eat. We put kids in a box when we only feed them “white foods”. Don’t miss the August menu, our guests voted for their favorites to be on the August Menu. You can get even more ideas on my blog Take care. http://stephanieallen.wordpress.com/
My limit for no vacuuming is about 21 days. Glad I’m not there yet. 8)
You’re right about the yard work. I went out yesterday and discovered flowers that I never knew were there. I have LOTS of lavender and purple crocus growing in the front yard. This is my first year here and I never saw this place until late April so now I am learning what it looks like in March!