A cool meme found over at The Journey.
- Borrowing from Kyla – I’ve also never lived alone. Yes, I have been the only *adult* but in 45 years I have never lived entirely alone.
- I’ve never seen the movie Titanic
- Also borrowing from Kyla when it comes to missing out on huge current popular things – I’ve never read the Twilight series or seen one of the movies.
- I’ve never owned an iron or ironing board (much to the chagrin of my oldest son who bought one for himself finally but I have not touched it!)
- I’ve never read a Judy Blume book – particularly the book it seems *every* girl read on the cusp of puberty: Are you there God? It’s me, Margaret
- I’ve never cooked a turkey
- I’ve never been to the Grand Canyon – I consider this an item worth listing given that I’ve always lived in So Cal & it’s totally drivable & I have no idea why we’ve never done it & it seems quite a shame – Bucket List!
- I’ve never owned a full set of matching dinner ware or, quite frankly, any full room of matching new furniture.
- I’ve never flown First Class (I know that’s maybe not all that rare, but given my age & how much I’ve flown & how often I’ve heard of my friend’s getting upgraded…I’m kind of irritated about this!)
- I’ve never had to quit a job, or been fired. I had two part time summer jobs which had specific dates of hire & termination built into the job and after those I started working where I am right now.
This was a LOT harder than I thought it would be! Now, I have to admit there were a few things I thought I could list, but then I’d kind of have to wince at remembering that, no..yep, I did do that once much to my chagrin! OTOH, some things that I thought of I was happy to remember that, yes, I HAD tried/done/been there at least once!