- Unfinished or poorly designed or broken websites. Really, it’s 2011 and if your online storefront is not your #1 priority then you are doing it wrong. I’m planning the upcoming August Moms gathering here next weekend and I spent yesterday surfing around restaurant websites and nothing irritated me more than trying to open a menu page and finding….nothing! NEXT!
- Facebook changes – no, I am not one of the multitudes screaming bloody murder about them. I adjust and adapt and block new things as needed, BUT, since a lot of people ARE bugged beyond belief about it, some of them are packing it in and moving to Google + – which means I have to maintain two accounts because I now have friends who I WANT to stay connected to who love/hate one or the other and refuse to dance with one or the other. ARGH! I blame Facebook since they were there first and if they hadn’t been so stupid with rolling out their updates which drove people away then I could just live the simple life in one place. I mean, why can’t Facebook just please all of the people all of the time eh? That’s not so hard, is it? ;->>
- People who copy/paste those Facebook statuses daring you NOT to copy/paste the same one into yours. You know the ones, right? They insinuate that if you DON”T act like a lemming and show your support for the cause that EVERYONE MUST SUPPORT then puppies and babies will die (or something similarly dire) and then you will be the PARIAH OF THE UNIVERSE (or at least the social media world). Well, me = pariah because I REFUSE. I can come up with my own statuses thank you very much and no, I don’t need to declare my hatred for cancer because, well, why in the bloody hell would you think I SUPPORT it?
- People who don’t respond to emails – personal or professional. So rude.
- Children (like both of mine were/are) who think reading and doing homework is akin to a daily root canal. GAWD! I just don’t get it and I absolutely hate it that I have to pester and nag and cajole and then STILL see those farking red boxes where assignment grades should be! Do I really need to haggle through 3 more years of this?
All right, that should make it easier for me to get through the week – what’s bugging you?