Adventure, Cancer, Relationships, Training, Fear Summary: On this episode, we talk with Diane Byron, a PA Goddess and Athena. Diane shares her story of competing in a Harbor to Harbor adventure shortly after a cancer diagnosis and surgery. She also offers her wisdom on maintaining good relationships, dealing with fear, and working with what you have in life. Diane will inspire and encourage you with her journey of overcoming challenges and living a life you love.
- How Diane became involved with Project Athena.
- The story of her cancer diagnosis and participating in the Harbor to Harbor adventure just a few weeks later.
- How being a part of an adventure helped her recovery and strengthened her relationship with her daughter.
- The value of having great friends in your life.
- Suggestions for people who sign up for an adventure, yet who don’t have all the adequate resources where they live.
- How Diane’s nursing background led her into her current coaching practice.
- Diane’s advice for people who feel stuck because of fear.
Click to Tweet:
- Getting through tough stuff together makes a relationship stronger.
- Learn how to get out of your way and live the life you love.
- All you have to see is the next step. You don’t have to see the whole staircase.